Thursday, February 21, 2008

A better week

I'm so happy to be healthy again. The boys are acting so much more like themselves and have had a better week. My mom came up this week to play and spend time, it was nice to have some extra hands and help with the boys. She always brings Max and Seth's favorite toy...Butter Bean...my Mom's Chihuahua. She's the perfect size and puts a big smile on their faces. Max loves to feed her and play fetch, it's really cute. Seth just tries to grab her (he's been working on his hand eye coordination these days...it's so fun to watch him concentrate on something) and we try to keep the dog from licking him to death. I think Butter Bean puts up with the two of them so well because of all the snacks Max tracks around the house.




Another reason I can tell my family is feeling much better is because of the chocolate cake they made while I was at mutual last night. I wish you all could have tasted it...it was the best.




Yes, last week was not the best, but I'm a strong believer in the hard times make you truly love and enjoy the good times...we wouldn't know happiness if we didn't know sorrow...and I'm so Happy right now!

7 comments:

gigi said...

Tara,
It is so good to hear that your crew is feeling much better, including your mom. And how cute is "Butter Bean!?"

I understand completely about the happiness and sorrow. The sickness and health part of that, I for one really understand!

Glad to see you blogin again and look forward to more:)

Susan said...

dogs and chocolate...nothing can make us happier.

Amanda said...

Ain't that the truth about being sick. I'm so glad ya'll are doing better, though. Nothing worse than sick kids. That chocolate cake looks yummy. That Seth is getting bigger by the minute, isn't he.

Erin M said...

Glad to hear you are all feeling better. You do appreciate being healthy when you have sick kids, it can make for long days. Good to hear things are back to normal. And that cake did look great!

Maylin said...

A visit from mom/mom-in-law and chocolate cake...it would definitely make me happy!

Anonymous said...

Seth looks alot like some of Bens Baby pictures, They are both getting so big. I miss you all and am glad you are all back to better health.
Nat

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

I cannot believe how big seth is getting. Wasn't he just that little premie thing? Wow, time goes fast. Those boys sure are cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...