Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I'm a Big Kid now!"


I'm a Big Kid look what I can do

I can wear Big Kid pants too,

And I can pull them up and down!

Mommy Wow.....

I'm a Big Kid now!

(Wasn't this one of the first little jingles for Pull-Ups when they came out?!?)


Yes, my little big kid, Maxton is pretty much potty trained. We started around the second week in August, and things are going pretty well. We also have graduated into the tricycle and helmet. Two things that Max is super excited about these days. Way to go Mr. Max!

6 comments:

Loren said...

Hey Tara! Your kids are so cute! Oh man, congrats of the potty training thing, I decided yesterday that I was going to put Elise in underwear and try potty training her (again). But of course, in the rush of trying to get Mitch out the door and onto the bus, she had an accident. You know, it's all my fault she's not potty trained, she could totally do it, I'm just not ready to make her do it! It's so much harder than changing daipers! :)

gigi said...

WOW! Potty trained at 2 1/2!! That's great Max! and mommy! He is so cute on that bike, I know that that is the first of many bikes that boy will have over his lifetime! I can't believe how fast it seems that he has grown.

valerie said...

Congratulations Max & Tara!! I have decided that potty training is one of my very least favorite things to do. The only pay off is no more diapers!!

Robin said...

Wow Pow Big Kid now !!!
Your babies are so fun and really fun to be around.
love you Tara

Susan said...

Way to go is right! When my 4th child was going through that stage, there was the book in the library and she would read it nonstop as she sat on the potty. Our favorite line was and still is (and yes, oft repeated to this day): I can do it! I can do it! I can wipe myself.

The Griffis 4 said...

good job mom & max!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...