Thursday, March 26, 2009

Halethy Quest 2K9







As you know, or maybe you don't, Ben loves to ride his road bike. He has done two 100 mile rides in Wisconsin and is planning his third for this Summer. He is trying super hard this Spring to drop a few lbs and get into better shape so that his ride will be even better than those past.
Another thing you may or may not know about my little sunshine is that he loves to read every ones blog...daily! At work if his office manager is looking for him in between patients, she knows she can find him in his office listening to ESPN, while reading blogs. He recently told me that he started a blog to record his progress as he prepares for this next 100 miler. He is currently out cycling as I type and I thought I would do a little blog advertising for him with a few pictures I took before he left. I'll be posting his site as soon as he give me the green light.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, Good lookin!! You go, Ben. I don't think I've ever met Ben, but he sure looks like lots of fun. Tell him we said good luck.

And Josh is ready to fly up there and hunt with him whenever he is ready. How much fun will it be when all of our boys are older and they can all go together???

gigi said...

Riding and blogging? What a great plan. Keep us informed!

Natalie said...

Good Luck, Hopefully this year you won't be interupted with a tornado.

NY Hale Family said...

Maybe this year he can finish the ride...... and not use weather as an excuse... JK

NY Hale Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valerie said...

WOW! Ben is high tech! He looks svelt in his running get-up! It's motivating. I need to get running! Are you coming to visit????

Gregg said...

Go Ben!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...