Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RBT {Part I}

I'm going to post a few more pictures so that maybe it might answer a couple of the questions already received...

This is the back of the pinned blanket...you are looking at the larger fabric and it is not smooth like the top fabric...it is kinda bubbly/bulky (essentially you are making the binding as you go, that is why the back fabric is larger...you will not be doing a binding once the blanket is turned right side out...you will have already taken care of that....but I will be posting that on Part II of the Receiving Blanket Tutorial so don't worry about that yet)

And here is another picture of the top for reference

I think maybe I will try to do a small video click and post it on the blog to go back over the pinning process....It might be easier to understand that way

4 comments:

valerie said...

Totally get it now! I just couldn't figure out how you got the top and bottom to match....and you don't! Okay...continue....

gigi said...

I get it too, thanks!
Love you much :)

Nikki said...

I want a tutorial on the cute super hero capes!!!

kanishk said...

awesome
home jobs without registration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...