Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Party in the Back!

Before I had kids, a dear friend of mine (I like to call her aunt V) told me it was bad luck to cut a baby's hair before they were one. So, my three little boys sport the baby mullet until then. Yesterday evening, my good friend and neighbor gave my new one year old his first haircut. It's no longer...
Business in the Front
Party in the Back


It's my cute baby boy with his new look!

My cute neighbor/haircutter with Jake...Thanks Dena...he's a doll!

4 comments:

valerie said...

I was gone all day a few Saturdays ago...when I returned home I found my sweet little baby with a big boy haircut...I almost started crying...Brian is actually pretty good a giving haircuts. Happy Birthday to Jake!!

Puttin' Down Roots said...

So CUTE!!! I did the same thing with Noah. I thought he looked so cute when it was longer....BUT after we got it cut, I looked back at pics and he was SHAGGY! But a cute shaggy. Can't believe Jake is one years old! You have such a cute family.

Maylin said...

Oh--he is a little doll! Those first haircuts always make me a little sad because it's like an instant change from baby to boy!

gigi said...

Harrison had is first haircut at 4 months old. Travis was over 2 years old. I just couldn't cut his golden curls. Jake looks so cute with his new hair cut. Precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...