Friday, April 8, 2011

The other side of the World

I'm so excited to see my folks and not only that, but to see them while they are in CHINA! Can't wait to post all the fun pictures and tell you about all my adventures when I return. Oh yeah...I'm going without kids and without hubby (I do wish Ben could come along, but we thought it best to not have us both so far away from the kids and for so long) (and don't feel bad for Ben, he's not having to care for the children on his own...his wonderful parents will be here with him and the boys....thank you thank you!)...just me and my sister!

3 comments:

gigi said...

I'll be praying for yall to have a safe and fun trip together and with your mom and dad! Make those memories and capture it all with your camera. Sure love yall.

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

So fun! Have such a good time and take lots of pictures and then put them on your blog so I can pretend that I went to China :)

Harris said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for the sweet comments. I miss you little guys. Levi is sure getting big. I can not believe he is a year old. Thats exciting!
I hope you are having fun in china I can not wait to see your pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...