Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One of Grady's Ladies


Hello all! I know, it's been a bit since my last post. I've been busy watching our Cleveland Indians kick some butt! It's been so exciting around our house going to games and watching them on t.v. until all hours of the night. A few weeks ago, Ben came home and said, "Don't be mad at me, but I need to be honest...I bought all the playoff tickets for the Indians?!" How could I be mad at him, he was so excited, and I was excited for him. He told me that as a boy he dreamed of going to an ALCS game, and now he can say that one of his dreams has finally come true. So, I found a sitter and got things ready around the house so that I could attend one of the games...this was our first date night since we had Seth mind you...and we were off. It was pretty amazing, seeing all the fans and the Jake packed...there was definitely a buzz in the air...the best part was that we won...4-2 Indians. The quote of the night said by Ben was, "I love being close enough to smell the grass (sec. 129 row G seats 1 &2)." Ben is truly having the time of his life, what more can I say..."It's Tribe Time Now". As for the title...my favorite player is Grady Sizemore...I tried to name our second born Grady. Who knows...maybe you'll see me on TV while you are watching the World Series...Let's Play Ball!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

yay!! Go Tribe. I am jealous that you have tickets to the world series! and even more so how close you are!! I must agree with you, I have a crush on Grady too. I did buy a shirt with his name and number on the back!!

Meta said...

go manny!!!! we lovin' the red sox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...